What are the most exciting ways marketers are using data?
It's data month, and we're examining the biggest questions related to its use in marketing. What are the groundbreaking ways you or your colleagues have used data to segment, target, discover, or understand audiences? How is that impacting campaigns and other aspects of your business? And what are the next developments (close or far-off) that will expand your capabilities even further?
Senior tech reporter Chris Sutcliffe is joined by Andrea Villa, paid media analyst, Brave Bison; Natasha Willmott, head of proposition activation, Indicia Worldwide; Richard Chapman, social data director, Ogilvy UK; and Sophie Coley, director of strategy at Propellernet, to discuss:
- Where does data enter into the marketing journey - or is it there from the outset? Where has smart deployment of data been used to entice the user into the top of the funnel?
- Over the past few years we've seen marketers and brands use data to deliver upon the promise of personalisation. Can you think of any examples of brands doing this really effectively?
- Is 'data' too broad a category description for its use by marketers?
- What would be your advice for any marketer or brand looking to supercharge its use of data - and can it be done wholly in-house, or are partnerships necessary?
- Finally, what are you most excited about for the use of data in marketing in the next few years?
Content created with:
We are the only agency that combines creative, data and technology talent with production and procurement expertise.Find out more