Welcome to the year of affiliate marketing
2020 was a tough year for most businesses across the world, which is why it has never been more important for a business to market its brand wisely to help make the connections that create success and lasting relationships.
2021 is a year where businesses should be looking for ways to market their products and services cost-effectively, while simultaneously spreading the right messages to achieve a return on their investment.
We have recognised this growing requirement, which is why we’ve set up our annual Webgains Accelerate Event virtually in 2021. This means you can join us to listen to experts from all corners of the business world to make the most of exciting, in-depth advice on everything from affiliate marketing and wellbeing to ecommerce strategy and PPC.
Affiliate Marketing Briefly Explained
Affiliate marketing, like all marketing tactics, is a channel utilised by brands to drive increased sales. More often than not, affiliate marketing will run parallel to other marketing techniques to create a consistent and effectively robust marketing campaign.
This process usually involves forging a partnership with an individual affiliate or through an affiliate network, to promote products on a commission basis. If a consumer makes a purchase using an affiliate link, then the affiliate receives a percentage of that sale.
2020 was a year of isolation, and we believe that consumers will be actively looking to connect with companies that promote strong bonds and champion long-term relationships this year.
Who Are Webgains?
Webgains is a high-performance global affiliate marketing network. We have unparalleled experience and knowledge, which gives us the know-how to empower our advertisers and publishing partners to strive for increased performance and results that change the landscape of their business.
We support world-renowned brands and their relationships with affiliate partners, and from April 27 to 29th, we will be giving you free access to peek behind the curtain to learn from over forty speakers through our annual Webgains Accelerate Event.
The Annual Accelerate Event
The annual Accelerate Event gives you the opportunity to join market leaders and listen to expert commentary from the affiliate marketing sector, while they learn, share their tops tips and outline the landscape of modern marketing.
In this exclusive three-day event, we’ll be streaming eighteen sessions offering valuable, actionable insight on the past, present and future of marketing.
These sessions will be categorised into the following:
· Learning how to get featured on high-traffic websites.
· Discovering where to find new audiences for your brand.
· Growing your brand to reach millions of people online.
This all-in-one marketing event is like no other in the industry, and we’re proud to bring you the knowledge you need to grow and solidify your brand from the comfort of your own home.
From Hattie Jackson the head of partnerships at Top Cash Back and Nilay Oza CEO of Klevu to HR professionals and senior management figures from Webgains, the event features a stellar roster of exceptional speakers.
Webgains CEO Richard Dennys had this to say, “Our goal as a business is to empower our audiences to push the boundaries to ensure that they can reach their growth goals,” says Webgains CEO Richard Dennys.
“Never has this been more important than in 2021, when so many businesses have needed to pivot and pivot quickly, to make things work during these times.”
“That’s why we’re so excited about the Accelerate 2021 event because it means we can continue to offer insight and expert guidance from those who have been there and done it.” Concludes Richard.
We have a full agenda of sessions, which you can find here, but here are some of the highlights you definitely will not want to miss:
· 11 am: Webgains CEO Richard Dennys opens the event with a roundtable discussion on the affiliate marketing industry with his Webgains colleagues, head of client support Jessi Frey, UK managing director Alona Malinovska and chief marketing officer Natasha McKenzie.
· 1 pm: Mumtaz Khamker, Webgains’ global head of strategic growth will be joined by Bugaboo’s head of ecommerce Jane Aitken, Team Bespoke’s co-founder Liz Curtis and Mathias Bjoernshauge of Nordics and Webgains for Taking Your Ecommerce Brand Global: What it Takes.
· 11.30 am: Webgains Academy: Accelerate Your Learning sees Webgains’ very own Sophie Williams and Natasha McKenzie walking you through exactly what you can learn through the Webgains Academy.
· 1 pm: Webgains’ HR generalist Jessica Tymms will be moderating a panel to discuss the future of workplace wellbeing. Jessica will be joined by a panel of her Webgains colleagues, global network compliance and security Syd Bird, senior account managers Hannah Clark and Chloe Hanisko and account executive Georgia Smith.
· 12 pm: The Changing Landscape of Affiliate will see senior agency partnerships manager for Webgains, Annwen Bristow joined on a panel by Nicholas Yates, performance account director at Silverbean, Chris Rees, director of Conversion Digital and head of affiliates at Artefact Pavlina Theodoulou, discussing the evolution of affiliate marketing.
· 1.30 pm: The last panel closing the event is Affiliate Vs. PPC and SEO, where Webgains’ senior account director Andrew North chats to Quibble director Adam Mason and affiliate business director of Manning Gottlieb OMD, Kunal Patel about how and where to invest a business’s marketing budget.
If you’re interested in signing up for the truly unique Webgains Accelerate event, register now for your free ticket and remember the event takes place on 27-29th of April, and there is only limited availability, so be sure not to miss out!