The Drum Network podcast: how do you avoid making global messaging anodyne?
For our Globalization Deep Dive, we consider the modern rule book for rapid, global brand expansion.
Tune in to The Drum Network podcast below / David Watkis
Joining us for The Drum Network podcast’s deep dive into globalization are Alessandra Pinho, brand strategy director at Jellyfish; Claudia Stephenson, managing director for EMEA at Invnt; Keith Taylor, head of brand and partner at Emperor; and Max Dawes, COO of Zappar.
Tune in to hear the panel discuss:
- What trends have been underlying global brand expansion over the past few years?
- Which brands can be held up as successful recent examples of brand expansion?
- How do we avoid making global messaging anodyne and unfocused?
- What marketing channels are the most important for aiding global expansion?
- And lastly, when it comes to global brand expansion, what does best practice look like?