The Majors, in conjunction with The Drum, is back. Our judges have been selected to represent a mix of top brands and agencies that will witness and select the hottest work out there this year.
- Gain great PR exposure for you and your company
- Stand out from your peers or competitors
- Show your work to some of the biggest names
- in the industry
- Reap the rewards of your hard work and set a benchmark
- Attend our awards night; to be announced in late October
- Scott Allen, chief marketing officer, Microsoft
- Nishma Robb, marketing director, Google
- Christine Morgan, director of PR, Debenhams
- Ben Carter, UK marketing director, Just Eat
- Lawrence Weber, managing partner, Karmarama
- Lolly Morris, design director, Iris Worldwide
- Sarah Warman, global head of marketing, Brewdog
- Peter Knapp, global creative officer, Landor
- Kat Hahn, creative strategist, Facebook and Instagram
- Katie Carruthers, creative director, Digitas
- Alison Holberton, global PR director, Airbnb
- Richard Robinson, managing partner, Econsultancy, Centaur
- Craig Smith, digital commerce director, Ted Baker
- Emma Booty, creative director, Body Shop
- Jenny Caven, head of communications, Slimming World
- Ben Cooper, head of consumer PR, Shop Direct
- Cat Martin, communications director, Bauer Media
- Tim Dowling, head of digital marketing, Pets at Home
- Victoria Morris, global communications director, Bacardi Global
- Ali Hanan, founder and chief executive officer, Creative Equals
- Laura Bambach, chief creative officer, Mr President
- Fabiana Xavier, President, SheSays London
- Kuba Wieczorek, Chief Marketing Officer, Eve Sleep
- Justine Manche, global director of brand and creative services, Tata Communications
- Louise Halliday, head of marketing and communications, Royal Albert Hall
- Ben Aronsten, chief marketing officer, Seedrs
This award is for the best industry agency within any creative specialism. We are looking for an agency that has had a significant year and is clearly setting the bar for others.
We are looking for start-ups that are making waves through innovation but also growth. Ideally you should be approaching or past second stage investment.
Major Interactive Campaign
This award will celebrate a compelling campaign that utilizes a variety of marketing disciplines in fresh and exciting ways.
Major Social Media Campaign
We’re looking for a social media campaign that shows creative thought expressed across multiple social platforms, but above all it should have achieved great results.
This is open to any team or agency in a creative, marketing and digital discipline that has shown outstanding innovation in their work or campaign.
Major Influencer/Influencer Campaign
This is open to any individual, agency or brand that has generated impressive results through influencer marketing.
An award for the best design in any format that includes; packaging, brand, media, print or retail. The judges will be looking for clarity of communication, great craft and execution.
This award spans all specialities from copywriting, design, social media or even photography. You will need to have delivered outstanding work in your field and worked as a successful freelancer for the past year.
Going out to creatives who have displayed innovation and outstanding concepts across a range of media. It could be a piece of work or a full-scale campaign. Open to individuals or creative teams.
For an individual contributing to their business in the form of traditional comms, digital media or a campaign that was innovative. The judges will be looking for originality and creativity in your work.
Open to any level marketer, from assistant to director, who has demonstrated exemplary results for their business.
Major Business Developer
A new category this year for those that work tirelessly to generate new opportunities for their business. The judges will be looking at creativity, techniques and results of a crucial role in any business.
Allison Upton, marketing director, Major Players
Tel: 020 7845 7215
Twitter: @majorplayerjobs #themajorsuk