Recent research from Octopus Group found that B2B marketing directors are losing sleep over their jobs. 65 per cent of senior marketers are more stressed in their job than they were a year ago and 53 per cent say they have “too much to do with too little time”.
Competitive changes and choice are driving delays in decision-making and putting them under increased pressure to meet marketing challenges with innovation and creativity.
The Drum has partnered with Octopus Group to launch a webinar on 30 March exploring how this situation has arisen and what can be done to tackle it.
The webinar: Marketers in hyperdrive: The dawn of a new age, will scrutinise the conundrum that marketers face of delivering on strategy whilst getting the day job done, and how marketers can overcome this to have a positive impact on the overall business.
In this webinar, we’ll cover:
- The typical traits of a ‘breathless business’
- How to spot the signs of being a breathless marketer
- Creating an action plan for change based on your situation & organisation
- The Smart, Strong and Slick levers – how they work and when to pull them!
- How data and insight specialist, Callcredit, is helping marketers use data to drive performance in a world in hyperdrive