Netflix's new Haters Back Off has risen in popularity. Here are the full insights from Parrot Analytics.
For October 14 – October 20, 2016 - Top 5 Digital Original Series in the US and Average Demand Expressions™:
- Marvel's Luke Cage, Netflix: 33,761,364
- Haters Back Off, Netflix: 15,758,604
- Stranger Things, Netflix: 15,714,634
- Narcos, Netflix: 7,606,476
- The Ranch, Netflix: 7,026,095
Insights from Parrot:
- New to the Top 5 most popular digital originals in the US last week is Netflix's Haters Back Off, debuting on our list at #2 with 15, 758, 604 average Demand Expressions™ over the last 7 days.
- The level of demand for Haters Back Off and Strangers Things is almost similar. While Haters Back Off enters the week with higher demand than Stranger Things, the demand for it decreases over the week allowing the demand for Stranger Things to overtake as observed in the 7 day time series chart above.
- Also entering the Top 5 is Netflix' The Ranch at #5, with the second half of its Season 1 returning to Netflix earlier this month.
- Marvel's latest series Luke Cage continues to be the most popular digital original series, weeks after its premiere on September 30th. While the popularity for the show peaked after its premiere, it remains to be seen if Luke Cage can hold the top spot for much longer.
Parrot Analytics is a data science company that empowers media companies, brands and agencies to understand global audience demand for television content. Wielding the world’s largest audience behavior data sets, the company has developed the world’s only global cross-platform, country-specific audience demand measurement system. For more insights visit www.parrotanalytics.com