The shortlist for the inaugural Creative Woman of the Year award has been announced, a new award created by The Drum’s Dream Awards and Creative Equals.
Creative Equals – a gender diversity ‘kitemark’ for the creative industry – and The Drum’s Dream Awards, which champion’s creative excellence, worked together to create the award to celebrate the industry’s leading female creative.
Check out the shortlist below:
- Emma Sexton, founder and CD, Make Your Words Work
- Hana Tanimura, Creative / Designer, Google Creative Lab
- Helen Fuchs, ECD, DigitasLBI
- Emma De La Fosse, Chief Creative Officer, Ogilvy and Mather
- Emma Perkins, ECD, MullenLowe Open
- Laura Rogers, Creative Director, CHI&Partners
- Jen Heazlewood, creative director, experience design, R/GA London
- Jen Smith, Global Creative Director, Maxus
- Eloise Smith, ECD, MullenLowe Profero
- Catherine Morgan, head of creative solutions, Ocean Outdoor
The winner of the award of will be announced at The Drum’s Dream Awards ceremony next Tuesday (11 October) at The Emirates Stadium.