From Honda and HRMC to Warburtons and Warehouse, there’s been a whole host of accounts come under review of late. Here we take a look...
- Tesco reviews £110m brand comms accountTesco has announced a review of its brand communications account, valued at £110m.Incumbent The Red Brick Road will repitch for the brand communications activity while continuing to work on trade communications.The review is being handled by Oystercatchers who issued a request for information earlier this month, and comes as the retailer aims to improve its customer offering and follows an overhaul of the supermarket’s Value range packaging.
- Holland & Barrett is reviewing its £6m ad account as it moves to promoting the quality of its staff instead of its price offers. The account is currently handled by Big Communications, but it is not known if the incumbent will join the pitch process.
- RAC is reviewing its £7m ad account, having moved the business into Rapier last July.
- Southern Comfort, the Brown-Forman-owned liqueur brand, is reviewing its global advertising which is currently handled by Arnold.
- NSPCC is reviewing its £6m media planning and buying account with ZenithOptimedia and Rapp, incumbents on its direct response and above-the-line media accounts, expected to repitch.
- Warehouse is looking to appoint an agency to handle its advertising and is in the process of drawing up a longlist. The fashion retailer currently works with ODD.
- The Huffington Post UK has called a pitch for its advertising business, with incumbent MBA, which was appointed in June last year, not repitching.
- Honda is looking for a social media agency to work alongside its in-house team to create a ‘fun and energetic’ online presence for the car brand.
- Land Securities, the shopping centre owner, is on the hunt for a PR agency ahead of the launch of its £350m retail and leisure development Trinity Leeds.
- Coral is approaching agencies ahead of a pitch for its ad business as it plans a major brand push this summer.
- Warburtons is on the hunt for an ad agency to service its £8m account, which is currently handled by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R.
- HMRC is seeking an agency to work on ad hoc ad projects ahead of a Government Procurement Service ad roster being put in place this autumn.
- The Post Office has released a tender valued at up to £12m for the participants, for four lots as part of a framework agreement for market research services.
|Direct Line||Direct marketing||n/a|
|Holland & Barrett||Advertising||£6m|
|The Huffington Post UK||Advertising||n/a|
|NSPCC||Media planning and buying||£6m|
|Post Office||Market research||£12m|
|Southern Comfort||Global advertising||n/a|