The Drum Magazine: Friday 20th January
A taster of what's in our latest issue out Friday 20th January
Reinventing retail: Wayne Hemingway interview
Strange job titles
Manchester City F.C.
- Employees could face action over social media vetting
- Facebook suffers 7% decline in UK
- Google accounts for 92% of UK searches
- Employee habits drive UK companies to embrace apps in the workplace
- 70% of company sites not optimised for mobile
- Women in senior roles at ad agencies down by 3.5%
- 150 agencies vie for £5k Creative England rebrand brief
The Works - The latest creative campaigns
In this issue we take a look at the following creative work:
- Nike's new campaign - 'make it count' - Created by Wieden + Kennedy London and AKQA
- The Culture Ireland's APAP programme, designed by AAD
- NHS Blackpool's campaign for encouraging people in the area to get tested for chlamydia
- The rebranding of Morrison's entry level range by Coley Porter Bell
A round-up of the new business news - from pitches and wins to losses and reviews.
A look at some of the biggest moves in the regions - as well as further afield, for both client-side and agencies...
The magazine regularly includes:- In-depth reports and regional and sector analysis – with all the hard hitting facts, stats and trends