The Drum Design 100 (2012) – A special annual report (worth £29.50, free for subscribers to The Drum)
This report provides an overview of the Design 100’s findings, including analysis of key trends such as the growing influence of digital on the design industry, and the prominence of regional agencies in this year’s table. It includes:
- The Drum Design 100 table : brings you all the facts and figures for our top 100 agencies with design experience in the UK. The list is judged on fee income.
- Interview with Design Business Association - The Drum’s news editor Stephen Lepitak catches up with Deborah Dawton, chief executive, Design Business Association, to discuss how design companies can drive their business forward, and why UK design businesses have the edge over their foreign competitors.
- Top Design Agencies by region
- In focus : Design 100 profiles
- Design ones to watch : a list of up-and-coming design studios or established consultancies
- Knowledge Bank : Fortune Cookie shares some digital design insights, exploring how design can be measured.
Free for subscribers, £29.50 for non-subscribers. Subscribe now (click here) to receive this supplement free.