The nominations for this year's Social Buzz Awards, held in association with iomart Hosting and sponsored by Sheridans, will be announced here live at 3pm on Friday.
Judging took place during Social Media Week in Glasgow and this will be the first place to find out which agencies and clients the estimable panel have nominated to go forward to the awards in each category this year.
The judging panel in full:
• Chairman: Jae Hopkins - Head of Communications – Butlins @JaeHoppy
• Paul Fabretti - former digital director @paulfabretti
• Sedge Beswick - Global Social Media Executive - ASOS.com @sedgebeswick
• Dave Coplin - Director of Search, UK – Microsoft @dcoplin
• Nick Jones - Deputy Director, Communications – Digital - Prime Minister's Office & Cabinet Office @NickJonesCOI
• Vincent Boon - Chief of Community – GiffGaff @vincentboon
• Jeremy Waite - head of social strategy - Adobe EMEA @jeremywaite
• Martin Harrison - Senior Planner – Huge @mvharrison
• Jamie Riddell - Creator of BirdSong: Social Media Reconnaissance | CEO, Co-Founder at Digital Tomorrow Today @jamieriddell
• Jonathan Beeston - director, new product innovation for Adobe AdLens- @searchbeest
• Peter Briffett - Managing Director for UK, Ireland and The Netherlands at LivingSocial @PeterBriffett