- Phoenix seeks advertising, design and media agencies
Phoenix Energy Holdings, the Northern Ireland gas company, is seeking advertising, design and media buying agencies to help develop its brand.
The natural gas distribution, supply and gas service business is looking to develop the brand with particular em-phasis towards the domestic owner/ occupier consumer in the Northern Ireland marketplace.
The tender, which closes at midday on Friday 27 April, proposes that the contract duration will be 24 months, with an option to extend for a maxi- mum of 36 months.
The combined spend is estimated to be in the region of £400,000 to £500,000 per year.
- The English Beef and Lamb Executive (EBLEX) has invited agencies to tender for its advertising business ahead of a major promotion campaign supporting English red meat. TBWA\London currently handles the account.
- PepsiCo is on the hunt for an agency to handle UK digital advertising and social media for its breakfast brands Tropicana and Quaker Oats.
- BetVictor, the new guise of bookmakers Victor Chandler, is talking to agencies ahead of a pitch for its advertising account following its decision earlier this year to rebrand across all of its European operations. The company has recently worked with Home for a series of ads featuring Paddy McGuinness.
- ADT is reviewing its advertising arrangements, with the security company talking to agencies about its £2m business. Most recently Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO handled the account.
- Lisburn City Council has issued a tender for an agency to create an integrated marketing campaign for the City of Lis- burn, with the business worth £150k per year. The deadline is midday on 4 May.
- Gwynedd Council is seeking an agency to manage the social media activity for the Snowdonia Mountains and Coast tourism marketing area. The council has issued a tender for the business, worth £24k, with agencies asked to submit proposal by 29 March.
- Glasgow Caledonian University and GCU London is looking to commission a brand/design agency to develop the GCU brand proposition and an agency to develop advertisements to drive growth in student recruitment.
- Cornwall Development Company is looking for a PR agency to deliver a national and international PR programme for the Cornwall brand. The contract is valued at between £150,000 and £170,000.
- Birmingham Pride is seeking an agency to conduct the marketing and PR campaign for its Lesbian Gay Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) festival.
|Birmingham Pride||Marketing and PR||£30k|
|Cornwall Development Company||PR||£170k|
|The English Beef and Lamb Executive||Advertising||n/a|
|Glasgow Caledonian University||Advertising and brand development||n/a|
|Gwynedd Council||Social media||£24k|
|Lisburn City Council||Integrated marketing||£150k|
|PepsiCo||UK digital advertising||n/a|
|Phoenix Energy Holdings||Advertising, design and media buying||£500k|