JUMANJI: WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE
Client: Sony Pictures Home Entertainment
- Leverage the highly influential cast and utilise bonus content to drive interest in the home entertainment release.
- Capitalise on the launch of a new Jumanji-themed escape room in Los Angeles to engage with press and influencers.
- Publicise the first-of-its-kind Snapchat AR experience for the Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle Blu-ray and DVD packaging.
- Secure attendance from director Jake Kasdan and actor Ser’Darius Blain for a press day at the Jumanji escape room, allowing for in-person interviews and unique video content of them “escaping” the room.
- Coordinate a schedule for influencers and press to go through the escape room while promoting the Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle Blu-ray/DVD.
- Gain social support from social media megastars Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart, Nick Jonas, Jack Black, Karen Gillan and more.
- Place bonus content on top-tier media outlets to sustain awareness between the digital and physical release dates.
- With support from talent and blogger/press outreach, the team generated over 1.3mm social impressions for the Snapchat AR experience.
- Made in Hollywood Teen Edition aired a full 30-minute episode featuring interviews with talent going through the Jumanji Escape Room, while Comic Book Resources and Fandom posted interviews; additional coverage of the escape room ran on KTLA, The Hollywood Reporter, Kidzworld, Fangirlish and more.
- Bonus feature content ran on multiple outlets including IGN, Access, Moviefone, Cinema Blend, Bustle, and Collider.