Kagool

Kagool is an award-winning digital agency and top tier, Sitecore Partner. We have more than 65 digital specialists in-house, including Sitecore developers (6 Sitecore MVPs), visual and UX designers, digital marketers, SEO and digital strategists.

London, United Kingdom
Founded: 1999
More
Less

Boost conversions with remarketing

2 July 2019 8:33am

Only 2% of online traffic converts. Remarketing helps boosts conversions by retargeting the remaining 98% of traffic that failed to convert the first website visit. Discover our top five effective remarketing tactics.

Tags

remarketing
marketing
Tech
Sitecore
conversion