This promoted content is produced by a publishing partner of Open Mic. A paid-for membership product for partners of The Drum to self-publish their news, opinions and insights on thedrum.com - Find out more
Small Creative Agency of the Year 2017
10 October 2017 10:44am
The MPA (Manchester Publicity Association) Inspiration Awards aim to recognise and celebrate the entire breadth of media and creative talent in Manchester.
IF Agency received the award for Small Creative Agency of the Year at the 2017 MPA Inspiration Awards.
After nearly a decade in business, In 2017 IF Agency audited their own service offering. We re-focused, re-structured and repackaged ourselves; taking what we’re passionate about, what we do best & what we believed clients would value most.
- Split the business into three distinctive areas: Insight, Brand, Activation.
- Employed a head of Data Science & launched our new analytics offer
- Brought in a Client services director to free up the MD to communicate our new offer
- Updated our ID & website to reflect our new way of life
The results have been outstanding:
- We’ve won a number of national & global client projects from Mothercare, Missguided, Scapa Industries, CPI & Hotter shoes
- Further strengthened existing client relationships, helping them to make more of their data.
- And maybe more importantly, we achieved what we’ve always set out to do – great work, with amazing clients, having fun and… make a bit of money doing it.
IF feels like a start up – a thriving, ambitious and creative business with a distinctive, relevant and compelling client proposition. We promise our team they will do the best work of their lives here and over the last 12 months, we’ve shown that we can deliver.
Thanks team IF – carry on like this and who knows, we could be contenders for the MPA BIG Creative Agency of the year before too long.