We are the agency for clients who want to thrive in a digital world Hallam is the EMEA winner of Google's Premier Partner award for Growing Business Online, and also The Drum's Grand Prix Winner Agency of the Year for 2018
We’re a multi-award winning full-service digital agency based in the UK, and a trusted partner to some of the world’s biggest national and international brands.
Putting digital at the heart of our clients’ future success, we create innovative strategies that deliver significant growth and exceptional results through our integrated web design and development, SEO, PPC, CRO, Social Media and PR services.
We strive to innovate and share expertise and for the second year have organised the Midlands’ biggest digital conference - Nottingham Digital Summit. This event brings together industry experts from the likes of Google, Virgin Media, Jaguar Land Rover and Experian to inspire over 700 local business people with the latest digital trends to grow their companies. What’s more, all proceeds go to support The Nottingham Samaritans.
As a full-service agency we’re able to use our combined expertise in a range of digital marketing specialisms to create multi-layered campaigns and strategies:
- Our high-impact technical SEO campaigns deliver results that improve client visibility in search engine results pages;
- We create award-winning websites – technically sound, visually stunning, with seamless user experiences;
- Taking paid advertising to the next level, our data-driven insights and highly crafted, bespoke in-house tools deliver business-changing results;
- Tailored PR campaigns have raised clients’ brand awareness and secured top coverage across the digital landscape;
- We have a proven strategy using testing tools and monitoring clients’ online visitors, establishing the greatest impact on CRO and delivering permanent performance improvements;
- Harnessing the true power of social media we build creative, innovative campaigns that truly create a digital buzz.
Bringing together industry-leading expertise, we employ 65 people across core delivery teams from our Nottingham base.
We partner with international organisations such as Speedo, The United Nations, Esso, Saint Gobain and Suzuki as well trusted UK brands such as Raleigh, Travis Perkins, The BBC, Jägermeister, TTS Group and Castle Rock Brewery. We consistently deliver transformational results; on average our clients see a 69% rise in organic traffic, 54% increase in ecommerce revenue, and a 65% increase in lead generation.
- Raleigh Bikes’ new website delivered improved conversion rates with a 675% increase in ecommerce revenue year on year, and a 370% increase in their Black Friday sales attributed to our Digital PR campaign;
- We helped Speedo deliver brand consistency across national and international digital channels, streamlining their online user experience;
- Our social media strategy for the United Nations helped them reach more than 15 million users worldwide;
- A bespoke website for Virtual Runner increased their average spend per transaction by 80% with a 57% increase in subscriptions since it’s launch.
“Hallam have delivered above and beyond what we expected, and are an absolute joy to work with.”
Developing our staff, both personally and professionally, is one of our business objectives. We invest heavily in staff training and development, with wellbeing initiatives that include weekly yoga sessions, unlimited home working and mental health training.
We invest a combined 900 hours per month (2 days per employee) on a protected learning time initiative with everyone receiving an annual training budget of £2,000 to use on courses of their choice.
We’re incredibly proud of our track record. Our work has been recognised across numerous industry-renowned awards with five trophies at The Drum Recommended Agency Awards, including the Grand Prix - award for overall best digital agency.
Our awards and nominations span all areas of our expertise. It’s just one of the things that pushes us to stay ahead of the curve for our clients and it’s a great feeling when that work gets noticed. Check out a selection of them:
The Drum Recommended Digital Agency Awards
- Grand Prix - Agency of the Year (40-99 Staff) Winner
- Client Service
- Full Digital Service
Google Premier Partner Awards
- 2019 EMEA Winner of the Growing Business Online Award
- 2018 finalists in Shopping Innovation and Display Innovation
UK Digital Experience Awards
- Best Online User Experience B2C - Silver
- Best Agency - Winner
- Shortlisted for three awards in 2019
European Search Awards
- Best Large SEO Agency - Finalist
- Best Large PPC Agency - Finalist
- Shortlisted in five awards in 2019
UK Search Awards
- Best Use of Data - Finalist
CIM Marketing Excellence Awards
- Marketer of the Year – Finalist
Search Engine Land Awards
- Best Overall SEM Initiative, Small Business – Finalist
Nottingham Post Awards
- Creative Industries Business of the Year - Winner
- Women in Business Awards – Entrepreneur of the Year - Winner
The Clock Tower
+44 20 3036 0814
The Gridiron Building
1 Pancras Square