Revolutionising cross-media measurement for PHD
PHD Global Business, a worldwide media agency was seeking to measure a tech client’s cross-media campaign to drive consideration and market share for the brand in the premium computer market. A key objective was to understand the impact of the campaign over each of the brand metrics and identify how each media channel was contributing to the uplift and impact of the campaign.
Dynata’s unique cross-media measurement solution allowed PHD to
evaluate and optimise the effectiveness of the tech brand’s cross-media ad campaign to gather greater insights into how a campaign is
influencing consumers at all levels of the purchase funnel.
- Media was tagged and tested to track exposure across Dynata's panel.
- Data collection combined with survey research enabled PHD to understand the effectiveness across all media channels.
- A bespoke dashboard was used to identify the campaign's true reach.
- A 9% cost saving in programmatic media spend was achieved with the in-flight optimisation.
- Top performing digital channels were identified to exceed the campaign’s objectives.
- The research created an uplift in the overall advertising KPI’s to increase market share.
Click here to read to the full case study.