Cult is a fiercely independent creative agency that believes in embracing the unknown, we only work with people that are willing to break new ground to solve old problems in new ways.
Fashion-led Digital Innovation: How Technology in Fashion Week is Setting the Benchmark for Digital Strategy
9 March 2015 17:26pm
Following the huge success we saw come out of our Marc Jacobs Tweet Shop last year as it launched during the AW14 New York Fashion Week, we truly saw first hand the growing impact the news cycle created from Fashion Weeks has on the greater digital industry.
One year on from the first Marc Jacobs Tweet Shop, we decided to host the first of our #CultHosts event series on this very topic.
Gathering a panel of top fashion industry experts to discuss the learnings and trends they’ve seen brought to the forefront of the media during Fashion Weeks and the impact this attention has on overall digital strategies.
Sarah Drinkwater, Head of Google Campus will be charing the panel of fashion industry influencers:
- Lulu Guinness: Francesca Hodge, Global Head of Marketing & PR
- Stylist Magazine: Elinor Block, Senior Online Writer
- Mary Katrantzou: Nick Mainwaring, Head of Business Development
- Holition: Jonathan Chippindale, Chief Executive
- Cute Circuit: Francesca Rosella, Co-Founder
So come and join us for the evening as we celebrate innovation in technology over a cocktail, experience 3D printing first-hand with the world’s first footwear designer and Virtual Reality experiences from Visualise.
We will also be releasing a correlating trend report post this event.
- 19:00 Welcome drinks
- 19:30 Panel discussion and questions
- 20:30 Networking drinks, 3D Shoe Printing demonstration, VR experiences
Location: Conde Nast College: Soho Room, Ground Floor