Investing in brand management pays dividends - Rathbone Brothers Case Study
Rathbone Brothers PLC is an investment management and wealth management business based in the UK with 1,400 staff spread across 15 offices. Rathbones was founded in 1742 and today manages £47.3 billion for their clients and are listed on London Stock Exchange.
Rathbones had been running their marketing production with a paper-based system for approval. With so many different business units involved in the regulatory and compliance approval process it was getting cumbersome to get new marketing materials out the door. Also, with some many people involved in the process, the risk of human error was increasing.
The transformation to digital from the paper-based approval process resulted in the creation of the PARC system. PARC is now the home for the entire approval process for all new marketing materials that are created within Rathbones. The system is fully branded to Rathbones corporate identity and features numerous complex workflows that branch out into multiple different areas of the business.
- Reduction in chance of human error and improved compliance
- Improved speed and efficiency in getting new materials out to market
- Previously a 30 step approval process was required for new marketing materials, that has been reduced to 11 through improved processes within Brandworkz
- Greater visibility for compliance team across all ongoing projects
- Gained the ability to review all previous workflows and find out who signed off what and when
Rathbones PARC Stats
- 19,533 Approval Stages per Year
- 11,399 Brand Assets
- 1,333 Workflow Projects per Year
- 6,611 Active Users