AliveNow is an award winning global creative tech studio building experiences across augmented reality, branded games, messenger bots, interactive videos and more. Official partners with Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat & 8th Wall.
This promoted content is produced by a publishing partner of Open Mic. A paid-for membership product for partners of The Drum to self-publish their news, opinions and insights on thedrum.com - Find out more
How the Tata Group leveraged hyper-casual games to drive engagement
June 1, 2021
Earlier this year, the Tata Group commemorated the 182nd birth anniversary of their legendary founder, J.N. Tata. Over the decades, the Tata Group has grown to a global conglomerate of businesses ranging from automobiles to software and retail. The group wanted to do something different this Founder's Day, so we worked on a fun and interesting hyper-casual game that user's can play and simultaneously discover the company's rich heritage.
Launched across the Tata Group's social platforms, the game was played by thousands of fans globally. Watch this short video and below we share some of the reasons why this game performed well and why hyper-casual playables and instant games like these are a great way to delight fans and increase brand recall plus engagement.
Why did this work and how can brands leverage games from Newsfeed SmartApps?
- Simple game that's easy to understand and easy to play.
- Loads quickly and there's no need to download an app to play this game.
- Built once and deployed across social platforms both organically and with paid ads. Hyper-casual games like this can be promoted across feeds in social, Google display/ad networks, mobile ad networks, existing apps and sites and even via e-mailers.
- Incentivizing users resulted in higher completion rate and voluntary data collection. A great way to collect and own first party data.
- Cross-promoted across Tata group's companies on their social platforms.
- Enables users to share their scores and challenge friends on social.
Branded playables and hyper-casual games are a great way to amplify user engagement, increase retention time in a branded property and increase brand recall. With the ability to deploy the same game across the brand's owned platforms and via all kinds of ads, the ROI on playables and branded games is amazing.
Explore over 100 delightful and fun hyper-casual games, swipe up games and playables that we've built for various brands globally. Brands have leveraged games to drive sales on e-commerce sites, boost app downloads, create personalized experiences, increase time spent in their apps, unlock vouchers and coupons and so much more.
You can also download our white paper on how brands can use hyper casual games for increased engagement here to learn more.