The Drum Digital Census 2016
The Drum's annual Digital Census, in partnership with Results International and Merit, reviews the performance of UK-based digital agencies.
Containing information on over 150 agencies, the full report acts as a guide to benchmark agency performance and identifies the key players in the sector.
It also highlights the trends we’ve seen across group performance and throughout the UK regions.
This is an ideal resource if you're:
- Looking to appoint an agency
- Looking to acquire an agency
- Looking to be acquired by an agency network
- Looking for key stats to allow for more effective benchmarking
- Profiles of over 150 digital agencies
- Client satisfaction rankings of RAR recommended agencies
- Financial polls which reveal how agencies are performing across key metrics
So find out:
- How your suppliers have been rated
- How your company has rated
- How your rivals have been rated
- How your potential partners have been rated
Secure Payments with stripe