How to re-imagine contactless customer experience in a touch-free world post-Covid
As the Covid-19 pandemic moves into new phases, consumers are increasingly concerned about minimising physical contact to reduce the risk of infection and are putting a high price on health factors when interacting with organisations. As a result, Covid-19 is a major catalyst for the rising trend of touchless interfaces which have become integral to the customer experience.
To get market-leading insight on what comes next, register for our webinar now.
In this webinar we will bring our perspective on:
- How can organisations rethink/redesign experiences by reimagining their products and services for a contactless world?
- How should organisations tackle consumer concerns and protect consumer rights?
- How do businesses accelerate their ‘contactless agenda’ given the business challenges imposed by Covid-19?
Our panel comprises of leaders from various parts of our business:
Gagandeep Gadri – brand and experience
Gagandeep is an experienced branding and customer experience transformation senior advisor and a trusted customer partner to our market-leading clients.
Sarah Hobday – customer strategy
Sarah is a leading customer transformation strategist and has supported customer centric solutions for top clients in the financial services sector.
Bhavesh Unadkat – digital marketing
Bhavesh is an experienced marketing strategist and leads the delivery of several clients across the retail and consumer products sector.
Payal Wadhwa – service design
Payal is focused on immersive and interactive experiences, service design and organisational change for our clients.
The panel will also lend some insights from our most recent research report, Covid-19 and the age of the contactless customer experience.
The Capgemini Research Institute surveyed over 5,000 consumers and over 1000 executives from 12 major economies: Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, The Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, the United Kingdom and the United States.
Key findings include:
- 77% of consumers expect to increase their use of touchless technologies to avoid interactions that require physical contact.
- 59% of consumers prefer using voice-based interfaces in public places such as shops, banks, and government offices
- 66% of consumers prefer to use mobile apps at physical locations and 62% would prefer to do so even after the pandemic subsides.
- 52% prefer facial recognition for authentication at retail stores, banks, airports, and offices during the current scenario. However, this falls to 39% in post-pandemic times.
For the full report click here.
Don’t forget to register for our Contactless Customer Experience webinar on 23 June here.
Content by The Drum Network member:
frog is a leading global creative consultancy, part of Capgemini Invent. Partnering with passionate leaders and visionary entrepreneurs, we apply creativity, strategy, design and data to re-invent businesses, drive growth and orchestrate customer centric transformation.Find out more