My annual look at the top 10 Scottish companies as listed in todays Sunday Times - leading mid-market private companies.
Is Scottish Industry future proofed?
1. Farmfoods up 12 places on last year. 2010 £558m - FMCG
2. Edrington up 24 places 2011 £553m - Whisky
3. Asco (first listing) 2010 £510m - Oil Industry Logistics
4. Murray International (first listings) 2010 £466m - Conglomerate
5. City Refrigeration Holdings (up 13 places) 2010 £304m - Facilities Management
6. Eastern Western Motor Group (first listing) 2010 £289m - Car Dealerships
7. Alexander Dennis (first listing) 2010 £283m - Bus & Coach Manufacture
8. John Clark Motor Group (first listing) 2010 £281 - Car Dealerships
9. Denholm Group (first listing) 2009 £238m - Shipping & Logistics
10. Scottish Resources Group (first listing) 2010 £230m - Coal
Our technology business that faired so well in previous years...