Podcast: The next phase of AI and the opportunities for marketers
'Artificial intelligence' has come to mean a lot of things to a lot of people: some picture androids; others will think of the algorithms already powering Google and even smaller tech initiatives.
In this episode we'll take stock of where the progress has reached so far, what it's enabled in the world of marketing, and what on the horizon has the power to change the marketer's toolkit even more radically. Senior tech reporter Chris Sutcliffe is joined by Pascal Coggia, CEO, Artefact UK; Patrick Furse, digital director, Bray Leino; and Maria Bain, head of audience intelligence , iCrossing, to discuss:
- What are the most relevant applications of AI for marketers?
- Which AI tools for creativity are you most excited about?
- Where do you think we've seen AI being misused, or not used to its utmost efficacy?
- Does the emergence of AI as a tool require the development of a new role within agencies?
- Finally, what are you most excited about around the future of AI in marketing?