Come to the European Addressable Media Initiative’s Virtual Summit
The European Addressable Media Initiative (led by Finecast, LiveRamp, Amobee, Comscore, Lotame, Magnite, Neustar, OneTrust and PubMatic) invites you to join its virtual Summit on October 13, where it will present and discuss its recommendations to help European ad buyers and sellers position their businesses for the future.
The Project X Institute will hold the Future of Addressable Media Virtual Summit
The European Addressable Media Initiative was established to develop practical recommendations for advertisers, agencies and media owners navigating the fast-changing landscape as we move to privacy-first advertising. Additionally, it supports the development of a positive and sustainable future for addressable media in Europe.
The summit is the culmination of the Initiative’s extensive program of industry engagement. It is supported by the Initiative members, its expert advisory group of senior industry executives and a team of in-house experts.
In total, more than 100 executives in the UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain have participated in Initiative events including interviews, roundtable discussions and seminars, providing a compelling set of perspectives and insights.
As well as presenting recommendations and proposals, the summit will include keynotes and panel discussions with leading experts on the key issues that will determine the future of addressable media in Europe’s major advertising markets.
The speakers and panelists include:
- Ollie Shayer, omni-media director, Boots
- Kristian Claxton, managing partner global innovation, Finecast
- Hugh Stevens, head of strategic growth, LiveRamp
- Piper Heitzler, head of growth EMEA, Amobee
- Dora Michail-Clendinnen, chief strategy officer, The Ozone Project
- Emily Palmer, independent advertising consultant
- Fiona McKinnon, independent consultant (formerly GM Pangaea Alliance)
- James Aylett, chief data officer, Annalect
- Paul Goode, senior vice-president strategic partnerships, Comscore
- Chris Hogg, chief revenue officer, Lotame
- Pete Danks, vice-president product, Magnite
- Sam Shapiro-Kline, director of growth, Neustar
- Jamie Molnar, director product marketing and strategy, OneTrust
- Ekkehardt Schlottbohm, vice-president Northern Europe, PubMatic
- Dr. Daniel Knapp, chief economist, IAB Europe
- Jamie West, independent consultant (formerly managing director, Sky Media)
The summit will take place on Thursday October 13 from 3pm-5.30pm BST (4pm-6.30pm CEST, 10am-12.30pm EDT) and attendance is free for anyone working in the advertising industry. Everyone who attends will receive the Initiative’s report setting out its recommendations.
Interested? Register here to reserve your place at the summit.
Content created with:
Independent think tank and advisory group focusing on media, technology, advertising, entertainment and sportFind out more