Modern Marketing Ecommerce Ad Spend

Juni introduces media buying credit card for SMEs

Author

By Hannah Bowler | Journalist

February 16, 2022 | 3 min read

E-commerce banking platform Juni has launched a Visa credit card for media buying that allows agencies to spend across multiple campaigns. It is designed to get smaller businesses investing more in marketing up front.

Developed off the back of demands for credit from marketing agencies, Juni is providing flexible credit limits of up to £400,000. It says this will help combat the common issue of media buyers having cards blocked or reaching credit limits during peak commerce periods.

Juni launches credit card for e-commerce and marketing agencies with 0% interest

Juni launches credit card for e-commerce and marketing agencies

In its testing phase, data showed that 83% of customers used the credit card for digital ads while the remaining 17% spent on inventory and other expenses.

The latest marketing news and insights straight to your inbox.

Get the best of The Drum by choosing from a series of great email briefings, whether that’s daily news, weekly recaps or deep dives into media or creativity.

Sign up

Samir El-Sabini, co-founder and chief executive officer at Juni, called the card’s launch a “big milestone” for the business. “It is our mission to give e-commerce entrepreneurs peace of mind and the tools they need to accelerate growth.”

El-Sabini added that the aim for the product is to unlock revenue growth by funding large ad campaigns to reach bigger audiences and boost return on advertising spend.

Modern Marketing Ecommerce Ad Spend

More from Modern Marketing

View all

Trending

Industry insights

View all
Add your own content +