Retail Media reached new heights in 2020, as the global pandemic drove consumers to the online space. Becoming a robust and powerful medium for retailers and brands alike, 2021 holds many possibilities for this new space. Gordon Young, co-founder and editor at The Drum discusses this with Retail Media expert, Michael Greene; head of strategy, Growth Portfolio at Criteo to break down and provide predictions with actionable insights on several key topics.
In this session we will cover:
- Key retail media trends in 2020
- The threats and opportunities facing retailers
- How can retailers survive the new normal going into 2021?
- What can stores do to bring online and digital realms closer together?
- Gordon Young, editor and co-founder, The Drum
- Michael Greene, head of strategy, Growth Portfolio at Criteo