Eat, sleep, pitch, repeat: An evening of new business insights
The Future Factory is committed to acting as a sounding board for its clients’ strategic headaches and pain points. Regardless of size, discipline, or years of experience, the agency finds that the same issues tend to arise time and time again.
Next month, they’ll be opening their doors for the latest installment of their agency growth series, entitled ‘Eat Sleep Pitch Repeat’ - an opportunity for agencies to get together with leading industry experts to discuss a range of agency-growth and agency marketing topics.
Rather than the standard ‘we speak, you listen’ style presentation that marketers are used to, The Future Factory will be stripping away the formalities, circulating the beer and nibbles, and giving attendees unrivalled access to five carefully chosen agency coaches. Attendees should expect an evening of five small roundtable talks, each hosted by one of Future Factory's experts, where attendees will be able to discuss key topics affecting agency growth and development.
The core areas of discussion will include:
- Agency marketing: The best agencies get a 10 x ROI on their sales and marketing activity. Participants will get a peek at some of the best agency marketing out there and more importantly how it was leveraged to generate wins.
- New business meetings: Ensure no new business meeting ever again ends with a polite handshake and silence forevermore. Learn the right questions to ask, when to get out your creds and when to leave the laptop firmly closed, as well as how to close a meeting and get clear next steps.
- Longer lasting client relationships: Forget new business, this is the holy grail! Roll up roll up for actions and client development programs you can start implementing into your agency straight away.
- Lead generation: You’ve cherry-picked a few brands you’d love to be working with. Goddammit you deserve to be working with them! How do you make sure they know you? Without being a sales pest! They need to know how cool and aloof you are, right? The session will provide tips and pointers for striking that balance while also helping marketers to feel more in control of the new business pipeline for their agency.
- PR: Limited budgets, limited time, and quite frankly limited stuff to talk about? We’ve got you! Its all about being focused on the right noise in the right places. You’ll learn where to get started turning those sparks into a bonfire.
In the lead-up to the event, The Future Factory will also be sharing some questions that drive agency directors up the wall when it comes to new business, marketing, and growth, as well as sharing their top tips from in-house experts.
Eat Sleep Pitch Repeat will take place on Wednesday 4th March 2020. If you are interested in attending or finding out more, please get in touch with The Future Factory or register your interest here.
Content created with:
The Future Factory
With a mix of lead generation, board level consultancy and coaching, we help to make the future more predictable for agency Owners, Founder and Directors. www.thefuturefactory.co.uk
Since 2011, we have helped to shape the future of more than 300 agencies, contributing to new business wins in excess of £100m.