Isobar published it Augmented Humanity: Isobar 2020 Trends report, which explored the top five trends for 2020 and beyond.
Authored by Isobar’s strategy and innovation experts, the report provides next-level insights & inspiration to give future-forward marketers the edge.
Augmented humanity is a term that was coined by Isobar in 2017, which defines how humanity can work in harmony with technology to expand and enrich life.
The report explains how creativity and creative experiences are critical for businesses and brands from next year and onwards. With contributions from Isobar’s 85 offices across 45 markets, the report is filled with global insights and inspiration from cultures and countries across the world.
Jean Lin, Isobar's global CEO, said, “More than ever, creativity has become a brand’s greatest differentiator and strategic imperative for business transformation. This report provides strategic thinking and inspiration that will enable global marketers to achieve success in 2020 through idea-led experiences to deliver growth over the coming decade.”
The 2020 report looks at the concept of the empowered consumer, using Isobar’s findings from it’s CX report to question how marketers are using creativity to transform their customer's experience approach. It explains how the new decade will bring new challenges as well as opportunities through customer-centric partnerships with technologies. There will be plenty of opportunities to drive purposeful change that helps reshape work, travel, health, wellbeing, entertainment, media, commerce, community, creativity and activism.
Isobar’s annual Augmented Reality report is released to inspire businesses with the imminent possibilities and find opportunities in current challenges. The report provides guidance on how to navigate this new landscape to keep businesses and brands ahead of the curve. Each chapter outlines why these developments are important, with key examples of trends in action to show buisnesses how they can take advantage of their positive potential.
The five key trends for 2020 are:
- Augmented Experiences - how technology is enhancing the physical world to create unexpected and joyful experiences
- Humanising Data - how data sets, algorithms and AI are becoming ‘humanised’ with emotion and personality
- Socialised Commerce - how technology is putting people at the centre of how we search, shop and share
- Digital Kinship - how technology is helping to find and foster meaningful communities for every-body
- Post-Purpose Activation - how technology is empowering brands to re-discover and activate their purpose for impact