Context and intent marketing: How best to leverage data and technology
Reaching the right person with the right message at the right time has long been the holy grail of all marketing. The technology and data available to us has made it ever so within our reach. However, personalised marketing could go to waste if it fails to deliver the right context and intent.
The ultimate guide to growth
So how best to leverage the data and technology available to make sure marketers are delivering the optimal consumer experience and capitalising on the opportunities to hand? Especially if you are small to medium sized enterprise (SME) looking to fuel growth. How do you find a way to push through the weeds and tower about the competition?
AdRoll’s new whitepaper ‘The Ultimate Guide to Growth’ answers these questions, providing SMEs with a step-by-step plan to turbo-charge their growth.
For small to mid-size businesses, solopreneurs, and entrepreneurs, a marketing strategy that fuels growth can be a daunting task, according to AdRoll.
The white paper says that going up against brands with big digital marketing budgets is difficult enough. And finding your ideal customer, researching competitors, identifying key differentiators – all this can seem even more confusing. So where do businesses especially start to get the most bang for their digital marketing buck?
The AdRoll guide looks at what marketers need to do in order to find the right audience, the reach to deliver the right message. The guide also explores the different analytical tools to guide key marketing decisions.
Following are the key takeaways from the guide:
- Create your ideal customer profile and that will help you develop the right messaging that speaks to their needs.
- Research your competitors to help you identify opportunities and threats in the marketplace and refine your own messaging.
- Know your key differentiators, what set you apart from the competition and are unique to your company: they make you authentic.
- Craft a marketing strategy, your roadmap for reaching new customers, connecting with existing customers, and growing your business.
- Identify your marketing tactics. Use your business goals and budget to prioritize which you’ll use
- Create content assets and establish a common theme across all your assets.
- Implement and test your ads to understand what resonates with your audience.
- Measure success to refine continually what you spend money on.