Primesight reveals The Luxury Edit, a ‘perfect digital canvas’ for premium brands

Primesight opens The Luxury Edit ad network, a ‘perfect digital canvas’ for premium brands

Out of home giant Primesight has launched an out of home advertising product called The Luxury Edit for premium brands. These screens will operate in affluent areas such as Kensington and Chelsea through BT's InLink digital network.

Rolex, De’Longhi and the Kensington Spa & Health Club from Virgin Active serve as launch partners on the exclusive line of 13 advertising screens.

InLink has more opened more than 850 new digital across UK city centres across London, Manchester, Glasgow, Leeds, Birmingham, Cardiff, Belfast, Newcastle and Aberdeen, only a select few sites have been handpicked in London to date at the moment.

Primesight said these 13 screens will be the “exclusive domain of luxury and premium brands” that will “reach many of the capital’s most affluent residents and visitors”.

To help ramp up the quality of the space, the screens will only run three brands at a time, all of which will account for 90% of screen time. The remaining 10% will post content of interest to locals.

James Power, head of sales for InLink at Primesight, said: “The launch of The Luxury Edit is an incredibly exciting milestone in the InLink story. With this exclusive network, location and audience is everything and we have selected each of these thirteen screens to provide the best possible contact with consumers in London’s premier shopping district.

“We are certain the architecturally designed, sleek contours of the InLink units will provide the perfect digital canvas for luxury, premium brands looking to engage the most desirable consumers in the UK.”

The out of home advertising giant was acquired by radio firm Global along with Outdoor Plus in September 2018. This positioned the firm to take on the likes of JCDecaux, Exterion Media and Clear Channel.

Join us, it's free.

Become a member to get access to:

  • Exclusive Content
  • Daily and specialised newsletters
  • Research and analysis

Join us, it’s free.

Want to read this article and others just like it? All you need to do is become a member of The Drum. Basic membership is quick, free and you will be able to receive daily news updates.