Brands are increasingly tapping into the power of psychology to improve the impact of their marketing strategies and give themselves the cutting edge.
Join The Drum and digital content marketing platform, Turtl in a webinar to discuss some of the psychological principles concerning behaviour, attitudes, aspirations and motivations that can help brands and businesses understand how their marketing strategies make consumers respond.
In this webinar, join experts, Nick Mason, chief executive and founder at Turtl and Jergan Callebaut, head of psychology at DataSine, on their fascinating exploration of the intersection between psychology and marketing. They will focus on psychology and human insight in this connected world and how respecting the people we’re looking to engage is fundamental to building their trust.
By the end of this webinar you will have some practical tips on how you can apply psychology principles to drive greater impact in your marketing.
The key learning points during this session will include:
- Understanding the human brain and how different formats can influence engagement
- Why creating unique digital experiences is key in a competitive environment and how to do this
- What is mirroring and how can you apply this to marketing
- Why the images you select in your content really matter
- And how to do personality-based marketing and do it well