DDB Chicago's 'Exclusive the Rainbow' Super Bowl campaign for Skittles has been revealed as the most-awarded creative of 2018 in The Big Won rankings. The rankings, exclusively published by The Drum, show the most awarded campaigns and clients of the last year.
The annual study analyses data from the world's major industry competitions – including D&AD, Cannes Lions, the Clios, The Drum Awards and more – to determine the most successful companies and creatives in advertising.
The research encompasses 3,607 pieces of work from 1,721 agencies and involved 647 chief creative officers, 841 executive creative directors and 2,543 creative directors.
Below, you'll find the 20 most-awarded campaigns and the 20 most-awarded clients of 2018.
1) Skittles 'Exclusive the Rainbow'
by DDB Chicago
2) Palau Legacy Project 'Palau Pledge'
3) KFC 'Heroes', 'Dragster', and 'Shuttle'
5) Xbox Design Lab Originals 'The Fanchise Model'
6) National Safety Council 'Prescribed to death'
7) Procter & Gamble 'The talk'
8) PFLAG Canada 'Destination Pride'
9) The Academic 'Live Looper'
by BWM Dentsu Sydney
11) Carrefour 'Black Supermarket'
by AMV BBDO
14) Burger King 'Loving 'It''
by Grabarz & Partners
16) Diesel 'Go with the Fake'
18) Double A 'Obsession for smoothness'
19) Coca-Cola 'Share a Coke 1,000 Name Celebration'
20) Reporters Without Borders 'The Uncensored Playlist'
by DDB Group Germany
The table below shows the most-awarded clients in the world in 2018.
|1||Palau Legacy Project||Micronesia|
|5||State Street Global Advisors||US|
|9||The ALS Association USA||US|
|10||Mars Chocolate North America||US|
|12||Burger King (Germany)||Germany|
|13||Lyric Opera of Chicago||US|
|15||Getty Images Brazil||Brazil|
|16||Reporters Without Borders||Germany|
|17||Mars Pedigree||New Zealand|
|18||Ministry of Public Health||Afghanistan|
You can view the rest of of the results of The Big Won here.