Digital marketing agency Isobar has released a white paper revealing that Headless Commerce provides brands with with greater control over the user experience, creating long-term customer relationships that can deliver sustainable business growth.
The paper, entitled 'Headless Commerce: differentiating your approach to experience commerce strategy' shows the importance of delivering customer experiences, highlighting that the reconfiguration of legacy systems can support the 'functional, emotional and tangible’ needs of the customer experience.
The white paper provides C-Suite brand leaders an overview of:
- The context behind the emergence of unified commerce experiences;
- The opportunities of the Headless Commerce architecture approach;
- A customer experience framework;
- The limitations of conventional or legacy architecture approaches (monolithic architecture);
- The opportunity for immersive experiences through rich content approaches;
- How Headless Commerce provides brands with a centralised view of customer data;
- The requirements of a Headless Commerce strategy & what the future holds.
The report was authored by Mustafa Rashid, Isobar UK head of emerging technologies, and Vikalp Tandon, Isobar global chief technology officer.
Tandon said, “One of the biggest challenges in the experience economy for brands is to engage consumers at every touchpoint across an ecosystem. This goes beyond serving the right content at the right time, it originates in the brand’s technology infrastructure that powers their digital presence. The Headless Commerce approach allows brands to deliver a truly customer-centric experience at speed and scale which is key in today’s landscape, and moving forward.”
The entire whitepaper can be downloaded here.