Data management doesn't need to be daunting: five reasons why you need a DMP
Despite having data at their fingertips, a recent survey by the CMO Council has revealed only 7% of marketers are effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven engagements across physical and digital touchpoints.
Five reasons why you should have a DMP
This is where a data management platform (DMP) can help. By collecting and activating data from across multiple sources, DMPs are already helping businesses around the globe deliver personalised messaging across all media channels.
DMPs do not have to be daunting. They can help companies discover insightful revelations about their audience and reveal what customers truly value. Additionally, companies using a DMP have reported increased conversions, sales and customer retention.
Here’s five reasons why adopting a DMP might work for you:
1. DMPs allow marketers to deliver relevant outreach based on intent and value
2. A DMP can help reduce media budget waste
3. DMPs can help increase conversions through personalisation across multiple touchpoints
4. By using a DMP marketers can be guided towards new exciting potential audiences
5. A DMP can help businesses break down longstanding silos.
To learn more about DMPs, join The Drum and Relay42 at our webinar on Tuesday 28 November to hear from Mazda’s manager of online marketing and data, Robert Vonk, and discover how using a DMP has impacted the way it works and how one could work for you.
Don't miss out, register for the webinar here.