Why the future growth of your company depends on attributed reporting
Through attributed reporting, you can get to know your customer better than they know themselves; what makes them tick, click and order four pairs of shoes at 1 AM on a Tuesday morning. With 75% of UK advertising professionals displaying a firm belief that AR is a superior tool for critical success, why are so many failing to act on it?
Here’s 5 reasons why AR could improve your company growth:
- No other model tracks the customer journey to such precision
- It increases the chances of new customers engaging with your brand
- Ensures the right message reaches its perfect audience
- Discovers which combination of marketing channels delivers the greatest value
- Delivers next level customisation
Created by The Drum, in partnership with Rakuten Marketing, this report grills a panel of experts for their knowledge on the subject. Offering advice on convincing departments to invest in attributed reporting; how to set goals; understand customer behaviour and overcome data hurdles.
As a Drum reader, you have free access to all downloadable content like this, all we request in return are a few details so the partner of this publication can contact you with further information relating to its content.
Content created with:
Find out more