With experiential spend expected to increase by around half over the next three to five years, recogising and rewarding those often behind the scenes within the event industry is more important than ever.
Back for an eighth year, The Drum UK Event Awards will be putting a higher focus on the experiential element of the marketing world, along with a range of new categories for companies and individuals to enter.
There is a panel of experienced industry professionals lined up with more still to be announced, including: Adam Lee, vice president of senior experiential marketing and partnerships manager at Barclaycard; Andrew Akuffo, director of events and brand partnerships at the Ministry of Sound; Michelle Bryan-Low, director, customer marketing and events, EMEA at Google, Damian Clarke, managing director of Undercurrent, Alison Camps and many more.
Alison Camps, co-chair and marketing director, Pride in London and deputy chairman and joint managing partner, Quadrangle said: “It’s an honour to be asked to join the judging panel for this year’s Drum Awards. The Awards celebrate the best of the best in brand marketing and have a reputation second to none. I can’t wait to get stuck into this year’s submissions!”
There is also a new set of categories that you can enter, including:
- Experiential Agency of the Year: Under 40 staff
- Event Team of the Year: Under 40 Staff
- Venue Team of the Year
- B2C Experiential Brand Campaign/Event of the Year
- Global Experiential Brand Campaign of the Year
- Experiential Brand Activation at a festival or large-scale event of the Year
- Retail/In-Store Experiential Brand Activation of the Year
- Brand Activation as part of an integrated marketing campaign of the Year
- Product Launch/Relaunch Event of the Year
- Social Media/Digital Activation Integration of the Year
- Innovative Activation/Event of the Year
Entries are now open and the deadline is Friday 25 August, so why not showcase your event skills, knowledge, delivery and results and reward yourselves for the hard work you and your team have done over the past year.
Sponsors for this year’s event are: Tint, The Drum’s RAR and The Drum Network.