Amazon doubles its digital advertising spends on originals as February wrapped up
Amazon continued to ramp up in digital advertising as February came to an end. Here's the chart and full insights from MediaRadar.
- Amazon more than doubled its digital presence over the past two weeks, advertising 18 shows on 75 sites. They focused most on BeFit, a fitness series which ran on 43 sites.
- Hulu continued its strong television advertising, running ads on 24 networks, predominantly advertising The Path, an original series. The series stars Aaron Paul of Breaking Bad fame.
- Networks are clearly pushing more in digital, with Motor Trend advertising on 9 sites compared to 2, Carbon TV advertising on 8 sites compared to 2, and SeeSo advertising on 13 sites compared 3 in the first half of the month.
- The majority of Netflix’s TV spend went to Ultimate Beastmaster, a show where competitors tackle physically demanding obstacle courses. In digital, their focus was on Santa Clarita Diet starring Drew Barrymore.
- Carbon TV marketed America Harvest and Heatlandia. Motor Trend advertised its new shows Roadkill and RoadKill Garage.
MediaRadar revolutionizes the way ad sales teams do business. This innovative SaaS tool streamlines communication, delivers advanced analytics and quickly identifies new business opportunities. Through a customized intuitive dashboard, clients easily view analytics and actionable advertising insights for over 2.6 million brands. Instantly receive insights that combine TV and print with digital analysis, including new ad formats like online video, mobile, and native. MediaRadar can also pinpoint new business and determine revenue potential. It also helps sales reps plan their pipeline and prioritize the most important points to pitch. This amazing service eliminates the guesswork, so ad execs can focus their time pitching. MediaRadar is a cross-platform solution that is constantly innovating with the ad tech landscape. No longer is it necessary to piece together information from multiple tech products to build a pitch; ad teams can get all their information with ONE tool.
The latest marketing news and insights straight to your inbox.
Get the best of The Drum by choosing from a series of great email briefings, whether that’s daily news, weekly recaps or deep dives into media or creativity.Sign up
MediaRadar chart for Found Remote