Nike, Always and Pokémon boast YouTube ads most viewed by women
Every year when International Women’s Day comes around brands look to connect with that valuable and sizeable demographic, however, smart brands forge connections with women all year round.
Nike, Always and Pokemon's ads
YouTube serves as a great platform to roll out ads in the hope of 'going viral'.
Following are the ten ads most watched by women in the last 12 months, measured across organic and paid views, watch time and audience retention by women. Always and Nike feature twice on the list.
10. Secret Deodorant Ladies' Room #StressTest
9. The Vaseline Healing Project and Viola Davis Help Heal Skin Worldwide
8. Dove Beauty on your own terms #MyBeautyMySay
7. Momondo – The DNA Journey
6. Always #LikeAGirl - Girl Emojis
5. P&G Thank You, Mom - Strong Rio 2016 Olympic Games
4. Nike: Unlimited Future
3. Pokémon20: Pokémon Super Bowl Commercial
2. Always #LikeAGirl – Keep Playing
1. Nike: Unlimited You
Speaking of International Women's Day, is there too much emphasis on prettiness instead of potential, a question asked by Lucy Moody a planner at J. Walter Thompson London in her column this morning.