For the end of December, Amazon was in the lead for advertising the most number of TV shows. Here's the full analysis.
- Amazon advertised the highest number of TV shows with 16. The most prevalent of these was The Man in the High Castle, which ran on 24 networks and 12 websites.
- Amazon also spends far more on TV advertising than its competitors, running ads on 28 networks, more than double its closest competitor, Hulu, which ran on 10.
- Both Netflix and Hulu ran on a comparatively high number of sites, at 36 and 48 respectively. Hulu, however, places a much higher emphasis on high CPM video ads, with 21 unique video ads, all of which were devoted to its original series, Shut Eye.
- Carbon TV, go90, and SeeSo all advertised more shows than the prior two weeks SeeSo and CarbonTV, each increased by 50%. They placed the most empasis on two original shows, HarmonQuest (SeeSo) and American Harvest (Carbon TV).
- Hulu’s digital ad spend normalized greatly from the first half of December, dropping from 201 sites to 48. MotorTrend On Demand’s digital presence also dropped dramatically from 10 sites to one.
MediaRadar revolutionizes the way ad sales teams do business. This innovative SaaS tool streamlines communication, delivers advanced analytics and quickly identifies new business opportunities. Through a customized intuitive dashboard, clients easily view analytics and actionable advertising insights for over 2.6 million brands. Instantly receive insights that combine TV and print with digital analysis, including new ad formats like online video, mobile, and native. MediaRadar can also pinpoint new business and determine revenue potential. It also helps sales reps plan their pipeline and prioritize the most important points to pitch. This amazing service eliminates the guesswork, so ad execs can focus their time pitching. MediaRadar is a cross-platform solution that is constantly innovating with the ad tech landscape. No longer is it necessary to piece together information from multiple tech products to build a pitch; ad teams can get all their information with ONE tool.