The Crown, Netflix's period piece on Queen Elizabeth is soaring in popularity in the US. Here are the full insights from Parrot Analytics.
For November 10th-16th, 2016 - Top 5 Digital Original Series in the US and Average Demand Expressions™:
- The Crown, Netflix: 17,417,982
- Marvel's Luke Cage, Netflix: 11,190,591
- Stranger Things, Netflix: 10,532,036
- Haters Back Off, Netflix: 7,535,346
- Orange Is The New Black, Netflix: 6,153,964
Insights from Parrot:
- In the week after its release on November 4th, The Crown becomes the most in-demand digital original series with 56% more demand than the former top show Luke Cage.
- Stranger Things remains a top show four months after its release, nearly matching the demand for Luke Cage, which was released only a month and a half ago.
- Demand for the veteran title Orange is the New Black is more stable than the demand for the other titles, but is still about 18% less on average than newer show Haters Back Off.
Parrot Analytics is a data science company that empowers media companies, brands and agencies to understand global audience demand for television content. Wielding the world’s largest audience behavior data sets, the company has developed the world’s only global cross-platform, country-specific audience demand measurement system. For more insights visit www.parrotanalytics.com