Seeso and Aol increase spending on originals as the fall begins
Found Remote recently launched a new partnership with MediaRadar, a leading ad-sales intelligence platform to understand how the major OTT platforms are diversifying their marketing efforts. Here are the results from the end of September.
MediaRadar chart for Found Remote
OTT Advertising Snapshot
September 11-25, 2016
- AOL's first original reality series Connected is in its 2nd season, in which six people in NYC film their daily lives--the show was promoted across an extensive 24 websites. This was the highest number of websites across all OTT show promotion.
- Seeso's Hidden Bajillion Dollar Properties was advertised across 17 sites. This was the second highest number of sites.
- From September 11-25, 2016 Netflix was the only OTT Network to promote their programming on linear TV.
- Netflix is advertising across all mediums. They are currently promoting 11 shows across 39 sites. They promoted Narcos the most during this time followed by The Get Down.
- 90 per cent of Amazon’s unique video spots were for their original series, Transparent.
MediaRadar revolutionizes the way ad sales teams do business. This innovative SaaS tool streamlines communication, delivers advanced analytics and quickly identifies new business opportunities. Through a customized intuitive dashboard, clients easily view analytics and actionable advertising insights for over 2.6 million brands. Instantly receive insights that combine TV and print with digital analysis, including new ad formats like online video, mobile, and native. MediaRadar can also pinpoint new business and determine revenue potential. It also helps sales reps plan their pipeline and prioritize the most important points to pitch. This amazing service eliminates the guesswork, so ad execs can focus their time pitching. MediaRadar is a cross-platform solution that is constantly innovating with the ad tech landscape. No longer is it necessary to piece together information from multiple tech products to build a pitch; ad teams can get all their information with ONE tool.