Pinterest video ads have now rolled out to UK brands, after its initial August launch exclusively for the US. The Drum looks at some stats to prove why brands should be considering video on Pinterest for future campaigns.
1) Video content on Pinterest has increased by 60 per cent, within the last year.
2) 67 per cent of users say videos on Pinterest inspire them to take action.
3) Promoted video ads are four-times more memorable than a non video ad.
4) 55 per cent of people on Pinterest want to find or shop for products on the platform – 33 per cent higher than the average for social networks.
5) Users saving native videos on Pinterest has increased by 60 per cent in less than a year.
6) Pinterest has over 100 million active users a month.
It is also important to note:
70 per cent of Pinterest's audience is female, making it an ideal platform for fashion brands, and marketers wishing to reach households.
75 per cent of all content on Pinterest is created by businesses, with it's users high engagement it is the ideal place for brands to connect with their customers.