For August 4th-10th, 2016 - Top 5 Digital Original Series in the US and Average Demand Expressions™:
- Stranger Things, Netflix: 47,744,344
- Orange Is The New Black, Netflix: 10,180,079
- Bojack Horseman, Netflix: 8,444,053
- Fuller House, Netflix:4,702,912
- Marco Polo , Netflix: 4,424,136
Insights from Parrot:
- Stranger Things continues to have a stronghold on the Top 5 original series across all digital platforms in the US, as it keeps its #1 spot as the most popular digital original series with growing audience demand for the series.
- Orange is the New Black starts of the week as the second most in-demand show, with decreasing demand for it as the week progresses.
- While Bojack Horseman and Marco Polo are still on the top 5 list this week, average audience demand for these shows is lower than that last reported in our previous Top 5 list.
- However, audience demand for Bojack Horseman increases dramatically as the week progresses and it ends the week as the 2nd most popular digital original.
- Fuller House makes a resurgence to take #4 slot on the Top 5 original series on digital platforms.
Parrot Analytics is a data science company that empowers media companies, brands and agencies to understand global audience demand for television content. Wielding the world’s largest audience behavior data sets, the company has developed the world’s only global cross-platform, country-specific audience demand measurement system. For more insights visit www.parrotanalytics.com