Tough security, winning manboobs and Mediterranean polar bears: Monday at Cannes Lions 2016
The Drum’s video reporter Katie Deighton takes us through what’s been going on at the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity so far.
The Drum runs down the top stories from Monday at Cannes Lions
Today, you'll learn:
- Why you might not see much of AMV BBDO this festival season
- Which campaigns claimed the Grand Prix at Lions Health
- Why Airbnb’s chief executive thinks homes can become marketing channels
- Which former creative director got ‘kidnapped’ at the event
- And why an eight-foot long polar bear was walking around La Croisette
Catch all the latest stories from Cannes Lions as they break on our dedicated hub.