Hey, Found Remote readers! We’ll be on the ground at VidCon – the largest online video conference – this year from June 23-25 bringing you coverage from the event.
For those who can’t make it, though, YouTube and VidCon announced today that a three-day livestream of the event will be available at live.vidcon.com. YouTube will be the title sponsor of VidCon for the fourth straight year.
Part of the fun is witnessing the crowds of revelers chasing after their favorite online celebrity, but for those more interested in the industry component of VidCon, the livestream is a great way to catch the impressive slate of panels and keynotes.
Highlights of the livestream will include:
· YouTube Keynote with Susan Wojcicki, CEO - YouTube: Join YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki as she charts a course for YouTube's future. Joined by special guests, she'll offer a peek under the hood at YouTube's latest innovations while offering a preview of the company's latest slate of Original Programming.
· #GirlLove on YouTube: Moderated by Sarah Weichel. Featuring Rosanna Pansino, Cassey Ho (Blogilates), Lilly Singh, and Lindsey Stirling. Join top female creators as they talk about supporting each other both online and offline.
· Vidcon Variety Show: Hosted by Kingsley & Miles Jai. Featuring: John and Hank Green, Thirst Project, Anna Akana, 10 Second Songs, GloZell, Jack Douglass, Louis Cole, Issa, and Gigi Gorgeous. Online video favorites speak and perform each afternoon on the Kia Arena Stage.
· Q&As with Connor Franta, SMOSH, SourceFed and more
· Creator Track Keynote: Featuring Tessa Violet, Jack Conte, Matthew Patrick, Sarah Close, Hannah Hart, AsapScience, Devin Graham, Natalie Tran, Olan Rogers, Akilah Hughes, Hank Green, Shimrit Ben-Yair (Director of Product Management at YouTube). Some of the biggest voices in the creator community will address aspiring creators with tips, lessons, and words of wisdom.