The Drum takes you through the best news and goings-on from this week’s (18-21 April) Advertising Week Europe in our highlights video.
Watch on YouTube to find out…
- What America thinks of British agencies heading across the pond (according to The & Partnership’s Johnny Hornby)
- Where Facebook is at in developing commercial opportunities for its Live service
- Which Nazi dictator Bernie Ecclestone pronounced as ‘A man who knew how to get things done’
- What got Mediacom’s Claudine Collins riled up at Advertising Week
- What happened when Trevor Beattie took over The Drum’s Mastery Machine
Make sure to check out our YouTube channel to watch more highlights from the week in association with iCrossing, and check out our dedicated hub for in-depth news and analysis.