Top 10 most shared Super Bowl 50 ads
The evolution of social media has changed the way brands deliver their prized Super Bowl ads with the emphasis increasingly shifting to engagement and sharing rather than a quick viral video.
With this in mind many brands who will be advertising during Sunday’s game have already released their ads online as they look to build engagement with audiences in the hope of creating more longevity around their campaigns.
Many of the ads have already gone viral with some videos such as Heinz raking up almost 3 million views.
Below are the top 10 most shared ads for Super Bowl 50 so far:
1. Doritos went for comedy in their ad featuring a pregnant woman having an ultrasound while her husband haplessly munches through a bag of Doritos.
2. Pokemon celebrates its 20th anniversary with a motivational ad using the tagline ‘Train On’.
3. Heinz ad has proven to be hugely popular. The #MeetTheKetchups ad, featuring a stampede of sausage dogs jumping into the arms of Heinz Ketchup bottles.
4.T-Mobile teamed up with Drake to parody his hugely popular song Hotline Bling
5. T-Mobile’s shortened version of the Drake ad also makes the top ten, taking the fifth spot behind the extended version.
6. Budweiser #GiveADamn
7.Axe’s ad encourages men to look beyond looks to find their magic and work on perfecting it
8.Death Wish Coffee plays on its strengths by comparing it to the might of Vikings
9.Hyundai take advantage of Ryan Reynolds good looks in their ad which features multiple Ryan Reynolds wooing women
10. Amazon chose to make light of last years deflate gate with the help of Alec Baldwin.