From Slow mo stunts to lip-sync battles 2015 has gifted viewers with a variety of viral videos.
YouTube has today released its most popular clips of the year, placing four year-old dancer Heaven King in the top spot for her 'Watch Me' routine.
The list contains entries from brands, celebrities and pranksters and is based on viewing figures from the past twelve months.
Scroll down to see who else made the cut.
1. Silento- Watch Me #WatchMeDanceOn
Tiny dancer Heaven King stole the top spot. The four year-old, who found fame after appearing on Ellen DeGeneres' show, can be seen dancing to Silento's 'Watch Me' with a group of friends in the most-watched clip of the year, with over 115m views to date.
2. Clash of Clans: Revenge (Official Super Bowl TV Commercial)
A commercial for mobile game Clash of the Clans came in at number two. Starring Liam Neeson, the spot plays upon the actor’s famous Taken monologue and has been enjoyed over 83m times.
3. Crazy Plastic Ball Prank!!
With 55.9m views, a very colourful prank scooped third place this year. The stunt sees an unsuspecting Mum return home from work only to be greeted by a plethora of playpen balls.
4. Love Has No Labels | Diversity & Inclusion | Ad Council
5. Lip Sync Battle with Will Ferrell, Kevin Hart and Jimmy Fallon
6. Justin Bieber Carpool Karaoke
Part of James Corden’s The Late Late Show, ‘Justin Bieber Carpool Karoke’ came in sixth place with over 43m views. The film features the singer and presenter singing along to ‘Baby’, ‘Girlfriend’ and ‘Where Are You Now?’.
7. 6ft Man in 6ft Giant Water Balloon - 4K - The Slow Mo Guys
The seventh most popular video of the year comes from the Slow Mo Guys. Famous for their impressive stunts, this particular clip sees the duo take on a 6ft water balloon and has been watched 40m times so far.
8. Golden boy Calum Scott hits the right note | Britain's Got Talent 2015
9. Dover Police DashCam Confessional (Shake it Off) by Dover Police
The Dover Police Department in Delaware was the ninth most popular video on YouTube this year. Filmed on a dashboard video, the clip shows police master Jeff Davis singing along to Taylor Swift's 'Shake it Off' and has had 37m views to date.
10. Mean Tweets - President Obama Edition