International remarketing company SaleCycle has released the results of its 2015 Q1 Remarketing Report.
Taken from a consolidation of statistics from over 500 global brands, the report looks at 10 key cart abandonment and remarketing statistics over the course of January, February and March 2015.
The report’s findings included:
- Most abandonments happen between 8pm and 9pm, with Saturday being
- the most common day;
- Online abandonment reached 76 per cent across retail and travel industries;
- Just under a third of clicks lead to a recovered purchase back on site;
- The average order value of recovered online purchases is 14 percent higher than those of direct sales;
- Every remarketing email sent delivers over $8 in revenue.
The full report can be viewed for free now. SaleCycle has also produced an infographic to illustrate the reports key findings.